Trinity Western University International Student Admission Deposit Policy
- All International students (citizenship outside Canada and US) must pay a non-refundable Admissions Deposit of $9990 less TWU awarded scholarship regardless of the program of first enrollment (UG, UT1, Grad, etc.) at Trinity Western University. The Letter of Admission and VISA form will be issued after TWU receives this deposit.
- International Students (citizenship outside Canada and US) new to Trinity Western who already hold a valid Canadian Study Permit will pay a non-refundable Admission Deposit of $4552. The Letter of Admission and new VISA form will be issued after TWU receives this deposit.
- International students who have been granted conditional admission to programs dependent on completion of a TLC program are required to pay the TLC deposit of $7292 plus the TWU non-refundable deposit of $2698. These deposits are required prior to issuing the VISA form and Letter of Admission.
- Refunds of the TWU portion of the deposit are only available under the following conditions:
- withdrawal due to failure to obtain a student visa and/or study permit will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid. In order to obtain a full refund, students must notify TWU in writing prior to the end of the second week of the intended arrival date, as listed in the acceptance letter, and provide the official visa rejection letter from the Canadian Embassy or Consulate;
- deferring the enrolment start date will have their tuition and fee payment forwarded to a subsequent semester to a maximum of one year. Deferrals must be made prior to the official start date of the semester for which admission has been granted;
- Under exceptional circumstances the Admissions Deposits may be refunded in part following an appeal to and review by the Admissions Deposit Committee.
- Tuition payments in excess of the deposit are subject to the tuition refund schedule. https://www.twu.ca/academics/office-registrar/financial-information/refund-full-withdrawal-semester